£17.86 p/h – Circa £30.6K/Band 6 Equivalent | 33 Hours – Days | Great Benefits | Elderly Care – Good CQC
A 40+ bedded elderly nursing home in Crewe currently has a vacancy for an RGN or RMN qualified Staff Nurse to join their clinical team on a permanent basis.
The fully CQC compliant home is owned and operated by a leading UK care provider and offers elderly and disability nursing care packages to older adults, with great facilities and a homely feel.
Details of this Staff Nurse vacancy and what the successful candidate can expect to receive:
* 33 hours per week on a permanent basis, working flexible day shifts
* Competitive hourly pay rates of £17.86, which is in line with NHS Band 6 rates and an annual salary in the region of £30,600
* Some fantastic retail, leisure and lifestyle discounts
* A range of opportunities for training and development plus support with revalidation
* NMC renewal fees paid
* Free uniforms and DBS fee paid
As Staff Nurse, you will manage and implement care for a caseload of residents in the home, ensuring care plans are up to date and meeting both resident needs and legal requirements. You will also safely manage and administer drugs and medications in addition to leading a team of HCAs on shift in the delivery of high-quality care.
What our client is looking for in a Staff Nurse:
* NMC Registered Adult Nurse/RGN/RN1/RNA or Mental Health Nurse/RMN/RMHN
* Demonstrate some post-registration experience and confident managing care plans and medications
* Good communication and interpersonal skills
* A positive, proactive approach and committed to delivering the highest standards of care
For further details, or to apply now, please follow the link provided.
Alternatively, please call Olivia Rock at SYK Recruitment now on (phone number removed).
Please note any offers of employment are subject to an Enhanced DBS/PVG/Access NI check and employment reference checks in addition to verification of UK professional registration (if applicable), right to work in the UK and Occupational Health clearance.
SYK Recruitment is an equal opportunities recruiter and applications are welcome from anyone meeting the specified criteria regardless of age, gender, race/ethnicity, religion or belief, disability, sexual orientation or any other personal circumstances.
By submitting an application, you are consenting to SYK Recruitment securely holding and processing your personal data and contacting you in relation to the services we provide. You retain the right to have your information deleted in line with current GDPR legislation