RGN or RMN
£19.50 per hour
Elite Search Associates are currently working with a leading Health Care provider who are looking for a Staff Nurse RGN or RMN in Yapton.
This Staff Nurse role is to work in a large Nursing Home that provides elderly nursing care. As a Staff Nurse, you will work as part of an excellent clinical team to ensure the adequate care and safety of its residents including but not limited to delivering tailored care plans, administering medication safely and to provide and promote outstanding care across its service as well as mentoring its care team.
Staff Nurse RGN or RMN requirements:
• Staff Nurse RGN or RMN qualification
• Current and valid NMC registration
• Previous elderly nursing home experience preferred but not essential and newly qualified nurses will be considered
• Good communication and interpersonal skills
• Personal interest in working with elderly patients is desirable
• Good knowledge of working within and to the CQC code of conduct guidelines
• £19.50 per hour
• Full time or part time hours
• Choice of days or nights
• 35 days annual leave
• Company Maternity Pay (after a qualifying period)
• Bank holiday enhancements
• Individual Training Voucher allowance of £350 for your PDP
• Regular Clinical Supervision
• Regional Nurse Forums and online Groups
• Support with NMC Revalidation
• Individualised professional development programmes
• Refer a Friend Scheme of up to £1,000
• Retail/Leisure/Holiday and travel discounts
• Paid DBS check
Please apply via this advert for more information and a consultant will contact you within 24 hours.
When applying for the advert, select the option to keep your CV private - this will prevent it from entering the CV Search Database and will stop you receiving unsolicited phone calls.
This role is being advertised by Elite Search Associates who act as an employment agency. If you apply for this post ESA will hold your details for future opportunities unless you instruct us otherwise
Contractor Quality Control
Construction Quality Control