£18.50 p/h + Paid Breaks – Circa £36.5K/Band 6 Equivalent | 36 Hours –Nights | Small Nursing Home
A small elderly and dementia nursing home in Worcester is looking to recruit a Registered Nurse to work full-time nights on a permanent basis.
Details of the Staff Nurse vacancy and what is offered:
* A permanent contract to work full-time nights (36 hours), covering a flexible, 7 day rota
* Great pay rates of £18.50 per hour plus paid breaks, which is in line with NHS Band 6 rates of pay and equates to a salary in the region of £36,500
As Staff Nurse, you will coordinate and implement care plans, manage and administer medications and ensure that a high quality clinical and personal care service is maintained, working in collaboration with the HCAs on duty.
Applicants for this position should meet the following criteria:
* NMC Registered Adult Nurse/RGN/RN1/RNA, Mental Health Nurse/RMN/RMHN or Learning Disabilities Nurse/RNLD
* Previous experience working in UK nursing homes/elderly and dementia care is beneficial
* Approachable with a friendly nature
* Good communication and interpersonal skills
* Enthusiastic, motivated and committed to delivering the highest standards of care
If you are interested and would like to apply, please follow the link provided.
Alternatively, please call Olivia Rock at SYK Recruitment now on (phone number removed).
Please note any offers of employment are subject to an Enhanced DBS check and employment reference checks in addition to verification of UK professional registration (if applicable), right to work in the UK and Occupational Health clearance.
SYK Recruitment is an equal opportunities recruiter and applications are welcome from anyone meeting the specified criteria regardless of age, gender, race/ethnicity, religion or belief, disability, sexual orientation or any other personal circumstances.
By submitting an application, you are consenting to SYK Recruitment securely holding and processing your personal data and contacting you in relation to the services we provide. You retain the right to have your information deleted in line with current GDPR legislation
Hardworking And Dedicated
Ribonucleic Acid Sequencing