£18.65 p/h – Circa £34.9K/Band 6 Equivalent| 36 Hours – Flexible Shifts | Elderly Nursing Home – Outstanding CQC
A 50+ bedded elderly and dementia nursing home in Bury St Edmunds is looking to recruit an RGN or RMN Registered Nurse to join their team on a full-time, permanent basis.
The home is locally owned and operated and has a fantastic reputation for providing the highest standards of care and quality of life, having recently received an outstanding CQC grade.
Details of the Staff Nurse role and what the home is offering:
* A permanent contract to work 36 hours per week, usually working 2 X 12 hour day shifts covering a flexible rota
* Very competitive pay rates of £18.65 per hour, which is in line with NHS Band 6 rates and an annual salary in the region of £34,900
* A supportive working environment with ongoing learning and development opportunities
As Staff Nurse, you will coordinate and implement care plans, manage and administer medications and ensure that a high quality clinical and personal care service is maintained, working in collaboration with the HCAs on duty.
Applicants for this position should meet the following criteria:
* NMC Registered Adult Nurse/RGN/RN1/RNA or Mental Health/RMN/RMHN
* Ideally experienced in a UK nursing home or long-term adult care setting
* Good communication and interpersonal skills
* Enthusiastic, proactive and motivated
* Passionate about delivering outstanding care to older people
For further details, or to apply now, please follow the link provided.
Alternatively, please call Georgina Fox-Lilley at SYK Recruitment now on (phone number removed).
Please note any offers of employment are subject to an Enhanced DBS/PVG/Access NI check and employment reference checks in addition to verification of UK professional registration (if applicable), right to work in the UK and Occupational Health clearance.
SYK Recruitment is an equal opportunities recruiter and applications are welcome from anyone meeting the specified criteria regardless of age, gender, race/ethnicity, religion or belief, disability, sexual orientation or any other personal circumstances.
By submitting an application, you are consenting to SYK Recruitment securely holding and processing your personal data and contacting you in relation to the services we provide. You retain the right to have your information deleted in line with current GDPR legislation