£17.50 - £18 p/h + Paid Breaks – Up to £39.3K | 42 Hours – Days or Nights | Large Nursing Home – Good CQC
A large Dagenham nursing home currently has a vacancy for an RGN or RMN Nurse to join their team as Staff Nurse on full-time days.
The home is fully CQC compliant and offers elderly, dementia and disability care in a modern setting.
Details of this RGN/Adult Nurse role and what the successful candidate will receive:
* 38.5 hours per week on a permanent basis
* Working day shifts only
* Excellent hourly rates of £17.50 to £18 plus paid breaks, which equates to NHS Band 6 rates of pay and a salary in the region of £39,300
As RGN Staff Nurse, your duties will include administering and managing medications, planning and delivering resident care and leading a small team of carers whilst on duty. You will demonstrate a commitment to ensuring the highest standards of patient care and safety.
Applicants for this RGN Staff Nurse position should meet the following criteria:
* NMC registered Adult Nurse/RGN/RN1/RNA or Mental Health Nurse/RMN/RMHN
* Ideally you will have experience in a UK nursing home or long-term adult care setting
* You will demonstrate strong clinical skills & knowledge and will be confident undertaking all aspects of nursing care required
* Enthusiastic, proactive and motivated
To apply for this post, or for further details, please follow the link below.
Alternatively, call Lee Hutchinson at SYK Recruitment now on (phone number removed) for more information.
Please note any offers of employment are subject to an Enhanced DBS/PVG/Access NI check and employment reference checks in addition to verification of UK professional registration (if applicable), right to work in the UK and Occupational Health clearance.
SYK Recruitment is an equal opportunities recruiter and applications are welcome from anyone meeting the specified criteria regardless of age, gender, race/ethnicity, religion or belief, disability, sexual orientation or any other personal circumstances.
By submitting an application, you are consenting to SYK Recruitment securely holding and processing your personal data and contacting you in relation to the services we provide. You retain the right to have your information deleted in line with current GDPR legislation