£16 - £17.50 p/h + Paid Breaks – Band 6 Equivalent| Full-Time Nights | Nursing Home – Good CQC
A 50+ bedded private nursing home in the Radstock area is currently looking to recruit an experienced RGN or RMN Registered Nurse to join their team on full time nights.
Details of this Night Nurse and what the successful candidate will receive:
* A permanent contract to work 36.75 hours per week on flexible night shifts
* Competitive hourly pay rates of £16 to £17.50 plus paid breaks, which is in line with NHS Band 6 rates and an annual salary of up to £33,440
* Excellent induction programme and ongoing commitment to your training and development
In this Night Nurse role, you will support the residents in the home enabling them to live an active and fulfilled life. You will follow CQC regulations, legislations and guidelines ensuring all nursing practices meet those standards.
Applicants for this Night Nurse post should be/have:
* NMC registered Adult Nurse/RN1/RNA/RGN or Mental Health Nurse/RMN/RMHN Strong communication and interpersonal skills
* Ideally experienced in a UK nursing home or long-term adult care setting
* A positive, proactive approach and committed to the service and delivering the highest standards of care
For further details, or to apply now, please follow the link provided.
Alternatively, please call Phill Ogden at SYK Recruitment now on (phone number removed).
Please note any offers of employment are subject to an Enhanced DBS/PVG/Access NI check and employment reference checks in addition to verification of UK professional registration (if applicable), right to work in the UK and Occupational Health clearance.
SYK Recruitment is an equal opportunities recruiter and applications are welcome from anyone meeting the specified criteria regardless of age, gender, race/ethnicity, religion or belief, disability, sexual orientation or any other personal circumstances.
By submitting an application you are consenting to SYK Recruitment securely holding and processing your personal data and contacting you in relation to the services we provide. You retain the right to have your information deleted in line with current GDPR legislation
Hardworking And Dedicated
Ribonucleic Acid Sequencing
Contractor Quality Control
Construction Quality Control