£17 p/h + Paid Breaks – Up to £37.1K | FT Days | Great Overtime Rates | Learning Disability Care
A specialist care home in Lanarkshire is looking to recruit Registered Nurses to work full or part-time days on a permanent basis.
The care centre provides round the clock care and support to adults of all ages who are living with a range of learning disabilities and support needs, enabling service users to lead independent, active, and fulfilling lifestyles.
Details of this Staff Nurse role and what the home is offering:
* A permanent contract to work 36 or 42 hours per week on flexible day shifts
* Competitive hourly pay rates of £17 per hour, which is in line with NHS Band 6 rates of pay and a salary of up to £37,130 for a 42 hour contract
* Enhanced overtime rates
* Your NMC registration fees paid
* 5.6 weeks annual leave
As Staff Nurse your duties will include all aspects of clinical care, including the administration and management of medications and the implementation and administration of care plans.
Applicants for this Staff Nurse position should meet the following criteria:
* NMC Registered Adult Nurse/RGN, Mental Health Nurse/RMN or Learning Disabilities Nurse/RNLD
* Strong communication and interpersonal skills
* Committed to ensuring the highest standards of resident care and safety
* Confident coordinating and implementing care programmes
For further details, or to apply now, please follow the link provided.
Alternatively, please call Katrusia Prodywus at SYK Recruitment now on (phone number removed).
Please note any offers of employment are subject to an Enhanced DBS/PVG/Access NI check and employment reference checks in addition to verification of UK professional registration (if applicable), right to work in the UK and Occupational Health clearance.
SYK Recruitment is an equal opportunities recruiter and applications are welcome from anyone meeting the specified criteria regardless of age, gender, race/ethnicity, religion or belief, disability, sexual orientation or any other personal circumstances.
By submitting an application, you are consenting to SYK Recruitment securely holding and processing your personal data and contacting you in relation to the services we provide. You retain the right to have your information deleted in line with current GDPR legislation