Search Healthcare is currently recruiting for Registered General Nurses who are looking to work on a bank basis in the Wythenshawe area.
Search is currently working closely with a NHS hospital that is the major acute teaching hospital in the area. They are recognised as a centre of clinical excellence.
We are interested in hearing from Nurses who can work a minimum of 2 shifts per week. We have a regular day, night and weekend shifts available.
MAIN DUTIES & RESPONSIBILITIES
* Take responsibility for the coordination and safe effective management of the ward/clinical area on a shift-by-shift basis as delegated by the Ward Manager/Senior Sister/Charge Nurse.
* Undertake comprehensive health care needs assessment of patients, reassessing as appropriate.
* Collaborate with other health care professionals in the delivery of high standards of effective health care.
* Lead on the delivery of care, ensuring individual programmes of care are assessed, planned, implemented and evaluated.
* Use professional judgement when assessing patient needs/ problems and investigations requiring analysis and intervention.
* Ensure that patient / ward information is communicated to the appropriate professional(s) of the multidisciplinary team.
* Communicate effectively with dignity and respect to all patients, relatives, staff and others giving consideration to potential barriers to understanding.
* Undertake practice sensitive to the individualised needs of all patients,
* Administration of medicines and treatments in line with NMC & Trust Policy
* Be competent in the correct use of all equipment used in the clinical setting in accordance with instructions and departmental procedures, reporting any faults as necessary.
* Maintain accurate, contemporaneous patient records in line with Trust Policy and NMC Code of Conduct.
Successful candidates will be passionate about the nursing profession and patient care. You will be enthusiastic and professional with a good work ethic and have the ability to adapt into the trusts friendly multidisciplinary team.
In return as a Band 5 Nurse you can expect to receive:
* Flexibility - Regular shifts that suit your lifestyle
* Excellent rates of pay including holiday pay
* Free Mandatory and Specialist Training
* Free DBS checks
* Free uniforms
* Incentives - Excellent bonus schemes for recommending friends and colleagues
* Specialist re-validation support and assistance
Requirements for the role:
* Minimum of six months paid experience within the last year working on a general ward
* Current valid NMC registration
* Complete our NHS compliance requirements
If you are interested in this opportunity or would like further information please apply today and a member of our team will contact you.
Search is an equal opportunities recruiter and we welcome applications from all suitably skilled or qualified applicants, regardless of their race, sex, disability, religion/beliefs, sexual orientation or age.