£19.00 per hour (equates to NHS Band 6) | 22, 33 and 44 hours per week available | Days and/or Nights | Great Staff Benefits |
A nursing home in Stafford is currently looking to recruit RGN, RMN or RNLD’s to join and strengthen their clinical team. This large elderly and dementia care home is owned and operated by one of the UK’s largest healthcare providers.
What the home is offering and details of the Staff Nurse positions:
• 22, 33 and 44 hours per week available on permanent contracts
• Days and/or nights shifts
• Excellent rates of pay of £19.00 per hour which equates to NHS Band 6
• Discounts on retail, leisure and food and drink
• Welcome bonus
• Free uniform, training and DBS check
As Staff Nurse, you will play a key role in managing and implementing resident care programmes and ensuring care is safe, effective and meeting the needs of residents. You will coordinate and lead HCAs in the delivery of personal care and will ensure clinical records are maintained in line with CQC essential standards.
The skills, qualifications and qualities required in a Nurse:
• NMC registered Adult General Nurse/RGN, Mental Health Nurse/RMN or Learning Disabilities Nurse/RNLD
• Previous experience is not essential and my client will accept applications from newly qualified nurses
• Good communication and interpersonal skills and confident leading shifts and coordinating care
For further details, or to apply now, please follow the link provided.
Alternatively, please call Olivia Rock at SYK Recruitment now on (phone number removed) for more information.
Please note any offers of employment are subject to an Enhanced DBS/PVG/Access NI check and employment reference checks in addition to verification of UK professional registration (if applicable), right to work in the UK and Occupational Health clearance.
SYK Recruitment is an equal opportunities recruiter and applications are welcome from anyone meeting the specified criteria regardless of age, gender, race/ethnicity, religion or belief, disability, sexual orientation or any other personal circumstances.
By submitting an application you are consenting to SYK Recruitment securely holding and processing your personal data and contacting you in relation to the services we provide. You retain the right to have your information deleted in line with current GDPR legislation
Licensed Practical Nurse