£17 - £18 p/h – Up to £33.7K/Band 6 Equivalent | 36 Hours – Days | Elderly & Dementia Home - Good CQC
An RGN or RMN Registered Nurse is required to join a privately owned, CQC complaint nursing home in Chesterfield.
The position is to work full time days and this is a great opportunity to join an already experienced and dedicated team.
Details of this Staff Nurse vacancy and what the home is offering:
* A permanent contract to work 36 hours per week on flexible day shifts covering a 7 day rota
* Great pay rates in the region of £17 to £18 per hour, which is in line with NHS Band 6 rates and equates to an annual salary of up to £33,700
* An excellent working environment in a CQC compliant home, with ongoing learning and development opportunities
As Staff Nurse, you will coordinate and implement person centred care plans, ensuring the needs of service users are met. You will administer and manage drugs and medications along with maintaining accurate records and leading a team of HCAs on duty.
What we are looking for:
* NMC Registered Adult Nurse/RGN/RN1/RNA or Mental Health Nurse/RMN/RMHN
* Ideally experienced in an elderly care/long-term adult care setting
* Good communication and interpersonal skills
* Kind, caring and compassionate nature with a passion for providing high quality care
If you would like to apply now, please follow the link provided.
For further information, please call James Grice at SYK Recruitment now on (phone number removed).
Please note any offers of employment are subject to an Enhanced DBS/PVG/Access NI check and employment reference checks in addition to verification of UK professional registration (if applicable), right to work in the UK and Occupational Health clearance.
SYK Recruitment is an equal opportunities recruiter and applications are welcome from anyone meeting the specified criteria regardless of age, gender, race/ethnicity, religion or belief, disability, sexual orientation or any other personal circumstances.
By submitting an application, you are consenting to SYK Recruitment securely holding and processing your personal data and contacting you in relation to the services we provide. You retain the right to have your information deleted in line with current GDPR legislation