• With the support of your team, you will work closely with your residents, their families, friends & other carers to provide the highest standards of professional, person-centred, unique care.
• You will be passionate to promote a caring, safe & welcoming environment which supports the physical, emotional & social needs of each resident.
• You will develop high-quality, tailored care plans appropriate to the individual needs of your residents which encourage choice, independence & dignity.
• In the absence of the Home Manager/Deputy Manager or Clinical Lead, you will oversee the day to day running of the home & supervise your loyal & compassionate team.
• With unparalleled kindness, you’ll ensure the provision of personal nursing care is consistently delivered to all of your residents.
What do you get?
• Excellent Hourly rates with Paid Breaks
• Fully funded training and development program
• 28 days annual leave, plus Bank Holidays
• DBS and NMC paid
• Excellent benefits package
For more details about this excellent Registered Home manager vacancy, please either call Jonathan on 01789867181 or apply on-line.