£16.35 p/h + Paid Breaks – Circa £23.8K | 28 Hours – Days or Nights | Elderly Nursing Home
A 50 bedded elderly nursing home in the Peterlee area currently has a part-time vacancy for a Registered Nurse to join their team.
Details of this Staff Nurse position and what the home is offering:
* A permanent contract to work 28 hours per week
* Flexible shifts, with both days and nights required covering a 7 day rota
* Competitive hourly pay rates of £16.35, plus paid breaks, which equates to an annual salary in the region of £23,800
* A Nest pension scheme and 5.6 weeks annual leave
* Free uniforms, DBS check, staff parking and meals whilst on duty
* Great training and development opportunities
As Staff Nurse, you will manage a caseload of residents and will be responsible for managing care and medications whilst leading a small team of Carers in the delivery of personal care.
What we are looking for in a Nurse:
* NMC Registered Nurse – Adult/RGN, Mental Health/RMN or Learning Disabilities/RNLD
* Demonstrate some post-registration experience, ideally within a UK nursing home setting
* Confident working independently and able to manage and administer medications
* Strong written and verbal communication skills and confident managing and updating clinical records
To apply now, please follow the link provided.
For more information, please call Katrusia Prodywus at SYK Recruitment now on (phone number removed).
Please note any offers of employment are subject to an Enhanced DBS/PVG/Access NI check and employment reference checks in addition to verification of UK professional registration (if applicable), right to work in the UK and Occupational Health clearance.
SYK Recruitment is an equal opportunities recruiter and applications are welcome from anyone meeting the specified criteria regardless of age, gender, race/ethnicity, religion or belief, disability, sexual orientation or any other personal circumstances.
By submitting an application, you are consenting to SYK Recruitment securely holding and processing your personal data and contacting you in relation to the services we provide. You retain the right to have your information deleted in line with current GDPR legislation
Confident And Emotionally Stable