£19 p/h - Band 6 Equivalent | FT Hours – Flexible Shifts | Nursing Home - Good CQC | Great Benefits
An RGN or RMN Registered Nurse is required to work in a leading elderly nursing home in the Ryde area.
The CQC compliant home offers general medical, dementia and disability nursing care to older people from throughout the local area.
Details of this Staff Nurse position and what the home is offering:
* A permanent, full-time contract with shifts on a flexible rota which will include days, nights, evenings and weekends
* Competitive hourly pay rates of £19, which is in line with NHS Band 6 rates of pay
* A fantastic working environment in a CQC compliant home with ongoing learning, development and career progression opportunities
* Free staff parking, uniforms and meals whilst on duty
* A great benefits package which includes a range of retail, lifestyle and leisure discounts and much more
* Staff accommodation may be available
As Staff Nurse, you will coordinate and implement care plans, manage and administer medications and ensure that a high quality clinical and personal care service is maintained, working in collaboration with the HCAs on duty.
The successful candidate for this Staff Nurse post will meet the following criteria:
* NMC Registered Adult Nurse/RGN/RN1/RNA or Mental Health Nurse/RMN/RMHN
* Enthusiastic, motivated and committed to delivering the highest standards of care
* Demonstrate strong communication and interpersonal skills
To apply for this post, or for further details, please follow the link below.
Alternatively, please call Phill Ogden at SYK Recruitment now on (phone number removed).
Please note any offers of employment are subject to an Enhanced DBS/PVG/Access NI check and employment reference checks in addition to verification of UK professional registration (if applicable), right to work in the UK and Occupational Health clearance.
SYK Recruitment is an equal opportunities recruiter and applications are welcome from anyone meeting the specified criteria regardless of age, gender, race/ethnicity, religion or belief, disability, sexual orientation or any other personal circumstances.
By submitting an application, you are consenting to SYK Recruitment securely holding and processing your personal data and contacting you in relation to the services we provide. You retain the right to have your information deleted in line with current GDPR legislation