£18.50 - £19.25 p/h – Band 6 Equivalent/Up to £33K | 33 Hours – Flexible Shifts | Elderly & Dementia Home – Good CQC
An RGN/Adult Nurse is required to join a leading elderly and dementia nursing home in Brent.
The home is fully CQC compliant and offers round the clock clinical care and support to older people with a range of medical and mental health nursing needs.
Details of this RGN Staff Nurse vacancy and what the successful candidate can expect to receive:
* A permanent contract for 33 hours per week, with rotating shift patterns including days, nights and some weekends
* Depending on experience, competitive pay rates of £18.50 to £19.25 per hour, which is equivalent to NHS Band 6 rates and a salary of up to £33,000
* A comprehensive induction and ongoing learning and development prospects
As Staff Nurse, you will manage and implement care for a caseload of residents in the home, ensuring care plans are up to date and meeting both resident needs and legal requirements. You will also safely manage and administer drugs and medications in addition to leading a team of HCAs on shift in the delivery of high-quality care.
What we are looking for:
* NMC Registered Adult Nurse/RGN/RN1/RNA
* Ideally demonstrate some post-registration experience, ideally within an elderly care/UK nursing home setting
* Good communication and interpersonal skills
* A positive, proactive approach and committed to delivering the highest standards of care
To apply now, please follow the link provided.
For more information, call Lee Hutchinson at SYK Recruitment now on (phone number removed).
Please note any offers of employment are subject to an Enhanced DBS/PVG/Access NI check and employment reference checks in addition to verification of UK professional registration (if applicable), right to work in the UK and Occupational Health clearance.
SYK Recruitment is an equal opportunities recruiter and applications are welcome from anyone meeting the specified criteria regardless of age, gender, race/ethnicity, religion or belief, disability, sexual orientation or any other personal circumstances.
By submitting an application, you are consenting to SYK Recruitment securely holding and processing your personal data and contacting you in relation to the services we provide. You retain the right to have your information deleted in line with current GDPR legislation