£18.50 p/h – Circa £32.4K/Band 6 Equivalent | 33.75 Hours - Days | Good CQC | Great Benefits
A small, privately owned nursing home in Colchester is currently looking to recruit Registered General Nurse to work full time days. The home offers general nursing, elderly frail nursing care packages to older adults in a modern environment and is fully compliant with all CQC requirements.
Details of this Staff Nurse vacancy and what the service is offering:
* Great hourly rates of pay of £18 which is in line with NHS Band 6
* A permanent contract to work 33.75 hours per week on flexible day shifts
* Overtime available
* Full support, induction and training
* Discounts and savings on high street stores
* Private health care and pension scheme
* Free uniform, refreshments and on-site parking
As Staff Nurse you will contribute to the high-quality nursing service provided in the home, managing care plans and medications and supporting service users with a range of long and short-term care needs.
Applicants for this Staff Nurse position should meet the following criteria:
* NMC registered Adult Nurse/RGN
* Ideally experienced in an elderly care/UK care home setting
* Flexible to work shifts covering a 7-day rota to support the needs of a 24-hour care service
* Kind, caring, compassionate nature dedicated to providing first class care
If you are interested and would like more information, please call Georgina Fox-Lilley at SYK Recruitment now on (phone number removed).
To apply now, please follow the link below.
Please note any offers of employment are subject to an Enhanced DBS/PVG/Access NI check and employment reference checks in addition to verification of UK professional registration (if applicable), right to work in the UK and Occupational Health clearance.
SYK Recruitment is an equal opportunities recruiter and applications are welcome from anyone meeting the specified criteria regardless of age, gender, race/ethnicity, religion or belief, disability, sexual orientation or any other personal circumstances.
By submitting an application, you are consenting to SYK Recruitment securely holding and processing your personal data and contacting you in relation to the services we provide. You retain the right to have your information deleted in line with current GDPR legislation