Homelink Healthcare believes that everyone should have the choice to be treated at home instead of in hospital.
We enable this with our safe, high quality and caring service, supported by technology and our skilled staff, delivering care in the right time and the right place.
1. Responsible for all aspects of own work working within a dynamic team delivering excellent care and treatment within accepted codes of professional conduct and clinical guidelines.
2. Deliver comprehensive assessments of patients presenting with multiple pathology, and carry out clinical skills which may include, phlebotomy and cannulation, wound management, IV therapy and medicines administration
3. Keep Lead clinicians informed through excellent communication. This will involve good documentation of patient transfer onto service, patient care, patient progress and discharge planning
1. Responsible for maintaining own competency, and maintaining a portfolio which reflects personal development and maintain and develop current knowledge of evidence based/best practice
2. Support other health care professionals to encourage learning and assessment in practice.
3. Adhere to the Medicines Management Code and the NMC Standards for the safe keeping and administration of medication.
1. Demonstrate an ability to communicate complex and sensitive information to patients, carers and other staff, where there may be barriers to communication
2. Communicate with the multidisciplinary team and all other healthcare professionals, voluntary agencies and professional networks to ensure good working relationships.
3. Work effectively with colleagues to provide the best possible care.
1. Exercise good personal time management, punctuality and consistent reliable attendance.
2. Represent the organisation’s commitment to providing the highest possible standard of service to patients and members of the public
3. Be comfortable working alone as required assessing and managing risk.
A registered nurse with enthusiasm and drive, who has at least three years’ experience including some community experience and enjoys the challenges of working independently, providing people with the best treatment, nursing care and support in their home.