Surgical Wards | Clare Park Hospital | Farnham, Surrey | Full time I Fully Funded Training Programmes
Due to a growth of department, Spire Clare Park Hospital has an exciting opportunity for a Staff Nurse to join our dynamic and experienced nursing team working on the night nursing team.
You will be part of the nursing team looking after orthopedic surgical patients, plastic surgery, breast surgery and other surgical procedures. If you are a dynamic nurse wanting to expand your skills, then this position is for you.
Spire Clare Park is an elective hospital situated in Farnham that has recently been rated as good by the CQC. We offer a range of surgical specialties which includes; Orthopaedics, General Surgery, Cosmetics, Urology, Dermatology and ENT.
Duties and responsibilities
- You will be working on a surgical ward as part of our Night nursing team.
- Be responsible for delivering post-operative care to the range of surgical specialties that are cared for.
- Additional responsibilities are also afforded all staff in order to ensure a competent and efficiently run ward.
- You will be required to work night shifts predominantly, but ideally have the flexibility to work days should the need arise.
Who we're looking for
- Current NMC Registration.
- Surgical experience is ideal but not mandatory.
- Minimum of 6 months post-registration.
- Passion for providing clinically excellent care.
- Willingness to grow, develop and innovate in their practice.
We offer employees a competitive salary as well as a comprehensive benefits package which includes but is not limited to:
- 35 days annual leave inclusive of bank holidays
- Employer and employee contributory pension with flexible retirement options
- ‘Spire for you’ reward platform - discount and cashback for over 1000 retailers
- Free Bupa wellness screening
- Private medical insurance
- Life assurance
We commit to our employees well-being through work life balance, on-going development, support and reward.
Spire Healthcare is a leading independent hospital group in the United Kingdom and the largest in terms of revenue. From 39 hospitals and 8 clinics across England, Wales and Scotland, Spire Healthcare provides diagnostics, inpatients, day cases and outpatient care.
For further information about this role or for an informal conversation about the range of career options available with Spire please contact [ Link removed ]
Spire Healthcare are proud to be an equal opportunities employer. We celebrate diversity and are committed to creating an inclusive culture for all. Our people are our difference, it’s their dedication, warmth and pursuit of excellence that sets Spire Healthcare apart.
Closing date: In order to streamline our recruitment process, we reserve the right to expire vacancies prior to the advertised closing date once we have received a sufficient number of applications