Pre Assessment Nurse | Pre-Assessment | Band 5 | Portsmouth | Part Time 30 hours a week
Spire Portsmouth Hospital has some exciting opportunities for a Pre-Assessment Nurse to join our experienced and dynamic team.
Spire Portsmouth Hospital holds a long standing reputation for providing high quality, comprehensive private hospital care. Our facilities are excellent and the hospital is staffed by a valued team of highly skilled professionals. We provide a dynamic and stimulating environment for highly motivated nurses.
Duties and Responsibilities:
You will provide exemplary planned care for patients and assist in the management and organisation of care provision within the Pre-Assessment Unit.You will actively promote best practice and contribute towards quality improvements. You will also collect collate, organise data and interpret all of the information to make a justifiable assessment.
Who we are looking for:
- Be NMC registered - your pin should not have any restrictions or conditions
- Have been employed in pre- assessment, surgical or acute ward setting
- Excellent communication and organisation is a must to continue our excellent level of patient care
We offer employees a competitive salary as well as a comprehensive benefits package which includes but is not limited to:
- 35 days annual leave inclusive of bank holidays
- Employer and employee contributory pension with flexible retirement options
- ‘Spire for you’ reward platform – discount and cashback for over 100 retailers
- Free annual Bupa wellness screening
- Private medical insurance
- Life assurance
- Save an average of £50 per month with our free car park (short walk away)
We commit to our employees well-being through work life balance, on-going development, support and reward.
Spire Healthcare is a leading independent hospital group that has been putting patients at the heart of everything we do for over 40 years. We have 39 hospitals and 8 clinics across Centre across England, Wales and Scotland.
For further information about this role or for an informal conversation about the range of career options available with Spire please email Penny Lawless at [ Link removed ]
For us, it’s more than just treating patients; it's about looking after people.
Closing date: In order to streamline our recruitment process, we reserve the right to expire vacancies prior to the advertised closing date once we have received a sufficient number of applications