£18.00 to £21.00 per hour (equates up to £48,048 per annum & NHS Band 6/7) | 44 hours | Days Shifts | General Elderly Nursing Home |
One of the UK’s leading not-for profit care groups is currently looking to recruit an experienced RGN to work as Staff Nurse in their general elderly nursing home in North Leeds.
Details of this Staff Nurse RGN and what the successful candidate will receive:
• 44 hours per week on a permanent contract
• Fantastic salarly of £18.00 to £21.00 per hour (equates up to £48,048 per annum & NHS Band 6/7)
• Days shifts available
• A comprehensive induction and ongoing training, development and career progression opportunities
• A competitive staff benefits and employee support scheme, including retail discounts and a company pension scheme
Applicants for this Staff Nurse RGN post should be/have:
• Qualified as Adult General Nurse/RGN
• Up to date NMC registration
• Strong communication and interpersonal skills
• Well-developed written and verbal communication skills
• Well organised, with good attention to detail and a passion for providing high quality care
For further details, or to apply now, please follow the link provided.
Alternatively, please call Pete Brown at SYK Recruitment now on [Click here to apply].
Please note any offers of employment are subject to an Enhanced DBS/PVG/Access NI check and employment reference checks in addition to verification of UK professional registration (if applicable), right to work in the UK and Occupational Health clearance.
SYK Recruitment is an equal opportunities recruiter and applications are welcome from anyone meeting the specified criteria regardless of age, gender, race/ethnicity, religion or belief, disability, sexual orientation or any other personal circumstances.
By submitting an application you are consenting to SYK Recruitment securely holding and processing your personal data and contacting you in relation to the services we provide. You retain the right to have your information deleted in line with current GDPR legislation.