Clayton Nursing is proud to assist in the recruitment of a Registered Nurse RGN for our clients Nursing home based in Manchester. This charming accommodation carries out personalised care programmes for residents providing expert Nursing and Dementia care to its residents. The company boasts on a "Good" CQC report.
We are looking to recruit a confident and experienced RGN to work days or nights at an hourly rate up to £17.50ph.
As the RGN you Will:
* Maintaining reports of patient's medical histories, and monitoring changes in their condition.
* Changing patient's medication as indicated by their conditions and responses.
* Maintaining hygienic and safe working environment in compliance with the health care procedures.
* Providing instant care during medical emergencies, like car accidents, burns, heart attacks and strokes.
As the Successful RGN you will:
* RGN qualified with an active NMC PIN
* Have experience of working within a nursing home setting and genuine interest in working with the elderly.
* Have Up to date clinical skills
* Self-motivated with the ability to lead a team of HCAs
* Committed to working permanent nights on a long-term basis.
To apply for this role please forward your CV to Jennah at Clayton Nursing using the links below.
Clayton Group is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.