£15.61 per hour | £2000 Welcome Bonus | 33 hours | Day Shifts | Excellent Benefits | Training & Progression Prospects
A large elderly and dementia nursing home in West Bromwich is currently looking to recruit a qualified RGN/RMN to work as Staff Nurse on a permanent, full-time basis.
The very large home is owned and managed by a leading national health and social care group and offers an excellent environment for service users and staff alike, with modern facilities and a home from home feel.
Details of this Staff Nurse RGN/RMN vacancy and what the home is offering:
• 33 hours per week on a permanent basis
• Competitive hourly rate of £15.61
• A £2000 welcome bonus & a range of opportunities for training and development plus support with revalidation
• NMC renewal fees paid
• Free uniforms and DBS fee paid
As Staff Nurse RGN/RMN your duties will include all aspects of clinical care, including the administration and management of medications and the implementation and administration of care plans.
Applications for this Staff Nurse RGN/RMN position will be considered from Newly Qualified Nurses and applicants should meet the following criteria:
• Qualified Adult Nurse/RGN or Mental Health Nurse/RMN with current NMC registration
• Ideally experienced in an elderly care environment, or demonstrate a keen interest in working with older people
• Strong communication and interpersonal skills
• Committed to ensuring the highest standards of resident care and safety
• Confident coordinating and implementing care programmes
For further details, or to apply now, please follow the link provided.
Alternatively, please call Olivia Rock at SYK Recruitment now on [Click here to apply]