£16.00 per hour (equates to NHS Band 6) | 24 or 36 Hours | Days | Good CQC |
A 30+ bed, privately owned nursing home in Birkenhead currently requires a Staff Nurse to join their clinical team. The home provides specialist nursing care and support to older adults living with physical disabilities.
Details of this Staff Nurse role and what the home has to offer:
• A permanent contract to work 24 or 36 hours per week
• Day shifts only
• Competitive pay rates of £16.00 per hour, which equates to NHS Band 6
• Comprehensive induction, training and learning and development
In this role you will be responsible for managing and implementing care for a caseload of residents and you will work closely with a team of HCAs to coordinate the delivery of personal care and ensuring care records and clinical documentation is managed in line with national requirements.
What we are looking for in a Staff Nurse:
• NMC Registered Nurse – Adult General/RGN or Mental Health/RMN
• Some post-registration experience, ideally within elderly care or adult social care
• Able to independently manage and administer medications
• Passionate about high-quality care
To apply now, please follow the link provided.
If you are interested and would like more information, please call Olivia Rock at SYK Recruitment now on (phone number removed).
Please note any offers of employment are subject to an Enhanced DBS/PVG/Access NI check and employment reference checks in addition to verification of UK professional registration (if applicable), right to work in the UK and Occupational Health clearance.
SYK Recruitment is an equal opportunities recruiter and applications are welcome from anyone meeting the specified criteria regardless of age, gender, race/ethnicity, religion or belief, disability, sexual orientation or any other personal circumstances.
By submitting an application, you are consenting to SYK Recruitment securely holding and processing your personal data and contacting you in relation to the services we provide. You retain the right to have your information deleted in line with current GDPR legislation
Registered Nurse Certified