£18.87 per hour (NHS Band 6) | 33 hours available | Nights only | Good CQC | Great Staff Benefits |
One of the UK’s leading healthcare providers is looking to recruit an RGN, RMN or RNLD qualified Staff Nurse to work in their care home in Malvern.
This fully CQC compliant service looks after elderly residents and younger adults and supports those with physical disabilities.
What the home is offering and details of this Staff Nurse RGN/RMN/RNLD position:
• 33 hours per week available
• Nights only
• An excellent pay rate offered at £18.87 per hour (NHS Band 6 equivalent)
• A company pension plan and life assurance
• Some fantastic retail, leisure and lifestyle discounts
• A range of opportunities for training and development plus support with revalidation
• NMC renewal fees paid
• Free uniforms and DBS fee paid
As Staff Nurse, you will coordinate and implement care plans, manage and administer medications and ensure that a high quality clinical and personal care service is maintained, working in collaboration with the HCAs on duty.
What our client is looking for in a Staff Nurse RGN/RMN/RNLD:
• Qualified Adult Nurse/RGN, Mental Health Nurse/RMN or Learning Disabilities Nurse/RNLD
• NMC Registered
• Able to undertake all aspects of personal care and support and maintain the privacy dignity of residents
• Good communication and interpersonal skills
• Confident assessing service users and creating care plans
For further details, or to apply now, please follow the link provided.
Alternatively, please call Olivia Rock at SYK Recruitment now on (phone number removed).
Please note any offers of employment are subject to an Enhanced DBS check and employment reference checks in addition to verification of UK professional registration (if applicable), right to work in the UK and Occupational Health clearance.
SYK Recruitment is an equal opportunities recruiter and applications are welcome from anyone meeting the specified criteria regardless of age, gender, race/ethnicity, religion or belief, disability, sexual orientation or any other personal circumstances.
By submitting an application you are consenting to SYK Recruitment securely holding and processing your personal data and contacting you in relation to the services we provide. You retain the right to have your information deleted in line with current GDPR legislation
Licensed Practical Nurse