£18.66 per hour + enhancements up to £22.46 per hour (equates up to NHS Band 6/7) | Paid Breaks | Full or Part time hours |Days and/or Nights | Good CQC Rating | Great Benefits |
A large, fully compliant elderly care home in Chichester is looking to recruit Registered Nurses to join their clinical team.
Details of this Staff Nurse position and what the home has to offer:
• A fantastic pay rate offered at £18.66 per hour plus enhancements up to £22.46
• Full or part time hours available
• Day and/or nights available
• Paid breaks
• Reimbursement of annual professional NMC registration subscription
• Excellent induction, training and career development opportunities
• Annual pay review
• Additional hours and overtime opportunities
• Hot meals whilst on duty
• Free uniform and free DBS
• Contributory pension scheme
• Support with revalidation
As Staff Nurse, you will coordinate and implement care plans, manage and administer medications and ensure that a high quality clinical and personal care service is maintained, working in collaboration with the HCAs on duty.
The skills, experience and qualifications required for this Staff Nurse post:
• NMC registered and qualified Adult General Nurse/RGN, Mental Health Nurse/RMN or Learning Disabilities Nurse/RNLD
• Good communication and interpersonal skills
• Kind, caring and compassionate nature with a passion for providing high quality care
• Confident managing care and able to independently manage and administer medications
To apply now, please follow the link provided.
For further information, please call Phill Ogden at SYK Recruitment now on (phone number removed).
Please note any offers of employment are subject to an Enhanced DBS/PVG/Access NI check and employment reference checks in addition to verification of UK professional registration (if applicable), right to work in the UK and Occupational Health clearance.
SYK Recruitment is an equal opportunities recruiter and applications are welcome from anyone meeting the specified criteria regardless of age, gender, race/ethnicity, religion or belief, disability, sexual orientation or any other personal circumstances.
By submitting an application, you are consenting to SYK Recruitment securely holding and processing your personal data and contacting you in relation to the services we provide. You retain the right to have your information deleted in line with current GDPR legislation
Email me jobs like these
We'll send jobs matching these to
If you click this button, we will send daily emails featuring similar jobs (Nurse - Chichester) .