Registered Nurse RGN/RMN/RNLD South East London
Salary: £17.00ph - £19.50ph plus £1000 welcome bonus
Hours: Full time & Part time available
Time recruitment are excited to begin the selection for staff nurses (RGN/RMN/RNLD) for the one of the UK's largest independent care providers. Having been established for over 21 years this company are now one of the industry's leading Adult Mental Health, Specialist Brain Injury and Child and Adolescent Mental Health specialists.
The Brain Injury Rehabilitation Centre provides person-centred inpatient rehabilitation and care for male and female adolescents and adults (over 17 years) with a brain injury or other complex neurological condition, here patients are offered assessment and specialist treatment and are encouraged to make individual choices about all aspects of life at the centre and to be as independent as possible.
The Registered Nurse position will include the following responsibilities;
* Provide high standards of nursing and therapeutic care.
* Ensuring input from all aspects of the staff group.
* Assess and deliver effective individual care and treatment towards the rehabilitation of the service users.
The ideal Registered Nurse will possess the following skills and experience;
* RGN/RNLD qualification and current NMC PIN.
* A commitment to patient centred care and an empathy and desire to make a difference.
* Proven ability to motivate, lead and supervise a team.
This is a rewarding role where you will be given a lengthy induction program and supervision and mentoring time to get to know your patients. You will be working as a team player, with excellent clinical knowledge within the required field along with a passion to work for this client group.
In return for your expertise for your expertise and hard-work as a staff nurse, you will be rewarded with the following benefits;
* Welcome bonus £1000
* A thorough induction programme tailored to the hospital
* Clear pay structure, with competitive rates
* Annual leave entitlement of 6.6 weeks pro rata, including bank holidays
* Company sick pay
* Pension Scheme
* Death in service benefit equivalent to 2 x salary
* A range of staff discounts
* Continuing Professional Development (CPD)
* Support for revalidation
* Support for BSc and MSc
* Professional support through Nurses forum
* Access to My family care services which provides support and information at critical life events including access to experts and emergency care services
* Employee Assistance Programme (EAP)
Comprehensive training is provided both at the beginning and ongoing, ensuring you have the right skill mix to progress and succeed within this established reputable care provider.
Apply below for immediate consideration or contact Megan at Time Recruitment or click Apply Now!
This position is suitable for: Charge Nurse, Staff Nurse, Senior Staff Nurse, Ward Manager, Lead Nurse, Clinical Lead, RGN , RN, Adult Nurse, RNLD, Registered Nurse, Registered General Nurse
Registered Nurse Certified
Hardworking And Dedicated
Coaching And Mentoring