Create a Job Alert.Enter your email below to save this search and receive job recommendations for similar positions.
You’re being taken to an external site to apply.
We are recruiting dedicated Registered Nurses (Days + Nights) to assist the delivery of our services at specialist care home in Mytchett, Surrey. in the provision of care and treatment to those with neurological degenerative illness with complex mental health issues and challenging behaviours.
£19.20 per hour + benefits
- Liaising with all members of the team and key stakeholders including family, friends, visiting professionals and commissioners to ensure holistic care of our residents
- Assessing, developing and implementing plans for effective nursing care
- Supporting senior nursing staff in providing direction, supervision and leadership of team members including direct line management of senior carers
Must have a valid NMC PIN.
- Earn more: Cornerstone Healthcare are amongst the best payers for care work - we even pay you during breaks!
- Great work/life balance: For clinical staff, our unique shift pattern means you only work 7 days in every 14-day period
- Specialist training: Unique programme which goes above and beyond what is offered by most care providers
- Excellent benefits including: cash back on glasses, dental checkups and other health appointments; free 24-hr GP helpline; discounts at over 600 outlets + much more
- Supporting your development: Nurses get reimbursement of CPD fees for revalidation (up to £1,000 over 3 years) and we pay your NMC registration fee (subject to conditions)