£15.50 per hour (equates to £26,598 per annum & NHS Band 5/6) | 33 hours | Days | Good CQC | Great Benefits |
An experienced RGN, RMN or RNLD Registered Nurse is required to work in a leading nursing home in Walsall. The fully CQC compliant home offers nursing care to elderly residents and younger adults and is owned and operated by a leading national care group who offer an excellent working environment for staff and the best possible standards of care for service users.
Details of this Staff Nurse position and what the home has to offer:
• Competitive hourly rates of £15.50 which is equivalent to NHS Band 5/6 and equates to an annual salary of £26,598
• 33 hours per week on a permanent contract, working day shifts over a 7-day rota
• A great working environment with a family friendly approach to ensure you maintain a healthy work/life balance
• Some fantastic retail, leisure and lifestyle discounts
• A range of opportunities for training and development plus support with revalidation
• NMC renewal fees paid
• Free uniforms and DBS fee paid
As Staff Nurse, you will coordinate and implement care plans, manage and administer medications and ensure that a high quality clinical and personal care service is maintained, working in collaboration with the HCAs on duty.
The skills, experience and qualifications required for this Staff Nurse post:
• NMC Registered Nurse – Adult General Nurse/RGN, Mental Health Nurse/RMN or Learning Disabilities Nurse/RNLD
• Demonstrate some post-registration experience
• Enthusiastic, motivated and committed to delivering the highest standards of care
To apply now, please follow the link provided.
For further information, please call Olivia Rock at SYK Recruitment now on [Click here to apply].
Please note any offers of employment are subject to an Enhanced DBS/PVG/Access NI check and employment reference checks in addition to verification of UK professional registration (if applicable), right to work in the UK and Occupational Health clearance.
SYK Recruitment is an equal opportunities recruiter and applications are welcome from anyone meeting the specified criteria regardless of age, gender, race/ethnicity, religion or belief, disability, sexual orientation or any other personal circumstances.
By submitting an application, you are consenting to SYK Recruitment securely holding and processing your personal data and contacting you in relation to the services we provide. You retain the right to have your information deleted in line with current GDPR legislation.