We are currently looking for a Registered Nurse (RN) to join a superb service in East Sussex. This is a permanent position offering you a fantastic work life balance of Monday – Friday 9am – 5pm (occasional weekend work may apply). This is a brilliant opportunity to really change the lives of your clients and their families.
Our client has a great reputation with numerous services up and down the UK. Their main goal is to significantly reduce the amount of drug and alcohol related deaths and crimes across the UK. You will be working in a service where no two days are the same. We are looking for a passionate Registered Nurses (RN) who really wants to improve and contribute to the service and the company goal whilst providing supporting and clinical care.
Duties of a Substance Misuse Nurse include:
* Assessing, screening and planning care for client who suffer from substance misuse
* Contributing to the lives of clients, helping them overcome difficult hurdles and milestones
* Focus on recovery
* Registered Nurse with Valid NMC PIN
* Experience within a similar setting or with general knowledge of substance misuse
* Good knowledge of working within and to the CQC code of conduct guidelines
irecruiti is an innovative pro-active recruitment specialist providing qualified staff to multiple healthcare establishments nationally.
If you are currently looking for a new, challenging role with the option to grow and develop professional then apply today
Email me jobs like these
We'll send jobs matching these to
If you click this button, we will send daily emails featuring similar jobs (Nurse - Hastings) .