Substance Misuse Nurse required based at a service in Surrey, full time Monday - Friday, 3 months contract. You will provide, and supervise the delivery of high standards of nursing care, supporting service users affected by drug and alcohol use to achieve and sustain their recovery, optimising health and well-being.
Hourly rate: £26ph (negotiable depending on experience)
•Registered nurse with the NMC with at least 2 years post registration experience
•A minimum of 1 years' experience of working within substance misuse treatment
The benefits of Service Care Solutions:
• Twice weekly payroll runs
• £250 training allowance
• Excellent pay rates
• Exceptional referral bonuses
• Specialists consultants offering single point of contact
• Frequent notifications for upcoming opportunities via text and email
• Ltd & PAYE payment options available
• Nationwide provider of Substance Misuse staff to over 40 different NHS trusts, numerous Charities and over 200 local authorities.
• DBS disclosures provided via fast track online services free of charge.
If you are interested in this position, please contact Michael Potts at Service Care Solution on [Click here to apply]
or [Click here to apply]