Service Care Solutions are currently recruiting on behalf of a HMP service in Liverpool for Permanent, Full time Substance Misuse Nurse
Responsibilities as a Substance Misuse Nurse :
• He/she will be responsible for the co-ordination and delivery of care to men with complex needs without direct supervision.
• Assist in delivering and leading a substance misuse service within a multi-disciplinary team, developing collaborative and individual based care plans, through assessment, planning, implementation and evaluation.
• Provide excellent professional, skilled, effective and knowledgeable person centred care, underpinned by research/evidence.
• Uphold professional Code of Conduct and adhere to policies and procedures set within the relevant working environment in conjunction with completing necessary training.
The site :
The prison is a Category B local prison receiving sentenced and remand young offender and adult male prisoners from the courts in Merseyside, Cheshire and North Wales. The prison can accommodate 1,324 prisoners in safe custody.
• Company pension scheme with employer contributions
• G4S Life Assurance Scheme
• Free eye-tests/discounts for VDU users
• Subsidised healthcare plan
• Employee Assistance Programme Scheme (Confidential Counselling Services, 24/7 support specialising in health and medical topics )
• Discounts on high street shops and brands including several leading high street brands, retailers and travel suppliers
The Ideal Candidate :
• NMC Nursing PIN (You MUST have this to be considered)
• Experience as Substance misuse Nurse(You MUST have this to be considered)
• Experience within a secure unit (Desirable but not essential)
• 5 years UK Residency
If you would like to be considered for this role please click apply below.
privacy and protection,
when applying to a job online, never give your social security number to a prospective employer, provide credit card or bank account information, or perform any sort of monetary transaction.Learn more.
By applying to a job using Jobmedic.co.uk you are agreeing to comply with and be subject to the Jobmedic.co.uk
Terms and Conditions
for use of our website. To use our website, you must agree with the
Terms and Conditions
and both meet and comply with their provisions.