Title: Superintendent Pharmacist
Location: High Wycombe
Salary: Highly competitive salary + exceptional benefits on offer
Evolve Consultant: Lauren Ward
Evolve is recruiting for a unique opportunity with a leading Medical Device organisation. Our client is seeking an experienced Superintendent Pharmacist to join their team at head office in High Wycombe, to run their online pharmacy that offers a medicines home delivery service, to conveniently combine the delivery of patients’ stoma or continence supplies along with their medicines straight to their homes.
Essential Requirements for the Superintendent Pharmacist
* Must be UK registered Pharmacist with valid GPhC Number.
* Accredited to provide Essential, Advanced and Enhanced services.
* Must be able to satisfy the necessary fitness to practice requirements.
* Be a team player who is involved in all areas of the pharmacy business.
* Be an excellent communicator who is confident at networking with patients and local healthcare professionals.
* Minimum of one year’s experience in a Community (Retail) Pharmacist role.
Role Responsibilities for the Superintendent Pharmacist
* Be professional, ethical and believe in always providing outstanding patient care and customer service. Responsible for planning and reviewing own workload; requires high level of self-motivation and use of initiative.
* Review, maintain SOPs and ensure all staff are trained and observance of all legal and professional requirements.
* Ensure compliance with the professional standards in Pharmacy and the settlement of all questions concerning the nature and the extend of the pharmaceutical service.
* Maintain all professional registrations.
* Dispensing prescription medicines to the public, following prescriptions issued by an authorised medical practitioner and liaising with patients and GP surgeries.
* Support & cover for the Pharmacist as required.
* Report to the Head of Patient Services while performing any other task reasonably requested by the Head of Patient Services.
2 stage process.
Interested? Please get in contact with us on (phone number removed) to speak to Lauren Ward.
Evolve is a leading UK recruitment and contract sales organisation (CSO), operating within the Pharmaceutical, Healthcare and Medical Device sectors. We offer a highly comprehensive range of permanent recruitment and flexible contract sales solutions