Supervising Social Worker - Independent Fostering Agency
An outstanding Independent Fostering Agency are looking for Supervising Social Workers to join their Fostering team based in the West Midlands.
This is a permanent, full-time position that has potential for home-base working.
The ideal applicant will have post qualification experience in a Looked after Children, Child Protection, Fostering or Adoption setting.
You will need to possess the drive to match this Independent Fostering Agency's ambitions.
Benefits for you as the Supervising Social Worker:
• 25-Days Annual leave
• Contributory pension Scheme
• Additional benefits
Your responsibilities as the Supervising Social Worker:
• Supervising managing a caseload of foster carers
• Working in an out of hours rota
• Recruiting & Assessing prospective new carers
• Delivering training for Foster Carers
Requirements of you as the Supervising Social Worker:
• A recognised Social Work qualification (Degree/DipSW/CQSW)
• A Social Work England registration
• Post qualification experience in Children's Social Work
• Must hold a full UK Driving Licence
Salary scale: £28,000 - £35,000
Please follow the instructions on this website, or alternatively contact Adam Stone on [Click here to apply]
or [Click here to apply]
for further details and please do be sure to leave your contact details
If this role is not what you are looking for, but you are looking to make a move within Social Work, get in touch, as we have many other opportunities.
Alternatively, if you know anyone who may be interested, we are able to offer our referral bonus of £250.