Supply Chain and Warehouse Manager
Our client, within the biotechnology field, are seeking an experienced Supply Chain and Warehouse Manager to oversee all aspects of the supply chain and logistic department. You will be responsible to create and implement policies in line with legislation. Management of standards, processes, training and system are all responsibilities within this position.
* Manage all supply chain and logistic service providers ensuring all are measured and are delivering according to agreed service levels.
* Work with the teams, Collaborators and service providers to manage the selection and oversight of supplier and vendor performance, including assistance during supply chain audits.
* Collaborate with and ensure processes and systems are implemented and are fit for purpose to allow the use of third-party logistic providers (3PLs) to support the supply of collaborator and company materials and kits according to agreed standards as detailed in Collaboration Agreements and quality technical agreements.
* Develop the manufacturing centre supply chain and warehouse systems to support an efficient and effective operation to ensure all consumables, raw materials, excipients, product contact materials are supplied on time, stored, picked and shipped to the required quality standards.
* Implement and manage robust scheduling and planning tools to support expected increase in collaborator companies and material movements throughout the facility ensuring the supply chain and logistics group are able to support a high throughput manufacturing operation at the manufacturing centre.
* Set-up and ensure adherence to chain of custody procedures.
* Work with internal teams and external supply chain operations to implement best practice and operational improvements.
* Participate and lead external/national supply chain initiatives in order to grow the UK biotech industry
* Previous management experience in a biopharmaceutical/ biotechnology company
* Previous experience working in a GMP led supply chain environment
* Proven experience leading multifunctional teams
* Experience with writing GMP documents; MBRs, SOPs, change controls and CAPAs
* Previous experience with SAP would be preferred
* Strong leader with excellent people skills
Harris Lord is acting as a Recruitment Agency in respect to this vacancy.
We regret that due to high volumes we are unable to acknowledge every application. All successful candidates will be contacted as soon as possible to discuss the role and their experience further