*£500 Welcome Bonus*
*As well as a rewarding job, we're offering new starters a welcome bonus of £500!*
Job Title: Support Worker
Full time: 35 Hours per week
Part time: Up to 28 Hours per week
Service/Location: Lytham St Anne's FY8 1LE
Pay Rate: £10.20 per hour
Sleeps ins: £30 per night
About this Job -
We are expanding our team and looking for genuinely caring and hands on individuals to join our team of Support Workers.
Our specialist supported living service in Lytham St Anne's supports people with a learning disability and/or autism, who may have additional mental health conditions and challenging behaviour. The aim of the service is to enable people to live a fulfilled life, as independently as possible. You will develop positive, respectful and trusting relationships with the people we support to improve their confidence and self-esteem, incorporating both therapeutic and social based activities.
We are looking for like-minded individuals who would like to make a difference in someone's life - could that be you?
About You -
- You must be resilient, flexible and composed in your approach,
- You must follow our Positive Behaviour Support plans,
- Experience is desirable but not required.
- We can offer full training, guidance and support for along the way!
- Paid Holiday
- Company Funded DBS
- Salary scale / Career Progression available
- Life insurance & Pension Scheme
- Retail rewards & savings - Including Holiday savings!
- Long service awards
- Recommend a Friend Scheme which rewards £500 to £2000 T&C apply
**Should your employment with Voyage Care terminate for any reason within the first 3 months of your employment start date, the full cost of the DBS will be repayable back to us. Deducted from your final salary.
We are committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of the people we support. All successful candidates will be subject to an Enhanced DBS/PVG check and Regulated Activity which will include a check against the Barred adult list.
* Some of our roles require male or female employees only, where this is indicated it is a genuine occupational requirement, in accordance with the Equality Act 2010
- Positive Behavior Support
- Stress Management
- Mental Health