Join a dynamic person centred and expanding organisation who strive to deliver an outstanding service whilst ensuring our service users achieve greater levels of independence, wellbeing in their lives and ensuring they feel fully involved with all aspects of their care and support.
Job Title: Part Time Support Care Workers (as you are supporting one individual you must be confident in lone working on a one-to-one basis)
Salary: Ranges from £8.72 to £9.25 per hour
Hours of Work: (Split Shift’s working hours 12.00pm – 5.00pm and 9.00pm until Midnight)
No agencies please
About the Company:
Holmleigh Care Homes Ltd was established in 1999, and employing over 400+ staff, we are one of the leading independent care providers in the South West of England. We passionately believe that, whenever at all possible, care should mean progression and our track record successfully shows how we help and support clients to achieve greater levels of independence and wellbeing in their lives.
• To safely promote and encourage the independence and choice of the individual and ensure that their home environment is pleasant and safe.
• To support the client with his day-to-day care needs and evening routines when he requires it.
• To act with empathy towards our client and show a level of understanding for his needs and issues.
• To ensure the client is actively involved in his community.
• To offer choice in all areas of the client’s life.
• To ensure the client receive an individual tailored service which best meets his unique needs and involve him in all aspects of their life.
• To ensure you fully understand and comply with client’s individual care plans and risk assessments.
• To assist/support and encourage him with personal care where required which may involve assistance with; Continence Requirements; Health and Medication requirements; Manual Handling; Eating and preparing meals; Handling personal possessions; finances and documents; entering the home, room, bathroom, and toilet; shopping; household activities to include cleaning.
• To Facilitate ensuring personal care provision is in a safe and appropriate environment, where directed through the care plan.
• To support him in safely accessing facilities and activities both within his home and in the community.
• To support him in managing his behaviour’s and to use approved intervention strategies when required (this is subject to staff receiving appropriate training e.g PBM/PBS.
• To manage behaviours adhering to strategies and procedures set out for individuals with legislation.
What we offer to you: -
• Competitive rates of pay
• Full paid induction programme
• Paid annual leave – 20 days per year + 8 bank holidays
• Enhanced pay for working bank holidays
• Overtime available
• Excellent development and promotion opportunities
• NEST Pension Scheme with employer contribution
• Refer a Friend Bonus Scheme