Support Worker - Edinburgh City
Search Healthcare are currently shortlisting Support Workers to join our client on a permanent basis within the Edinburgh area.
We are looking to recruit Support Workers with a background in working with clients with physical and learning disabilities in a core and cluster setting.
Candidates will have:
* A minimum of 6 months recent experience in a similar setting
* A flexible approach towards accepting work
* An ability to travel to shifts (ideally by own transport) to the areas around Edinburgh city centre
* Will have SSSC registration
* Registered with the PVG scheme
What you will get:
* Permanent position
* CV and interview preparation
* Access to the company pension scheme
* Support and funding with your SVQ qualifications
* Access to the counselling service
Search is an equal opportunities recruiter and we welcome applications from all suitably skilled or qualified applicants, regardless of their race, sex, disability, religion/beliefs, sexual orientation or age.