Support Worker - F/T or P/T
09 Aug 2019
08 Sep 2019
Dimensions is proud to be one of very few social care organisations that are members of the Great Places To Work programme 2019.
Start your day knowing you'll make a difference - join our team of Support Workers in Wokingham and create a positive difference that improves the life for the people we support.
We are currently looking to add to our teams in Winnersh and Wokingham. Our services are all very different, we have registered care homes and supported living services. All the people we support are unique and so are their needs, support is tailored to every person depending on their needs, wishes and preferences. The support which staff offer can be anything from supporting people to appointments, to going out on trip to the theatre or seaside.
Working in any of our services is incredibly rewarding and fun, every day is different and it is all about what the people we support want to do.
Even though this advert is out for full time position, we also offer part time and casual work too.
Full training, and support with qualifications, will be provided.
If you think you have the drive to succeed in this position please apply below.
If being a Support Worker sounds like you, we'd love to hear from you. The attached job description, person specification and additional information will provide you with lots of information on the role and Dimensions. To apply it couldn't be simpler - just click on the button below to complete the application process.
Or If you have any questions and would like to discuss the role in more detail, please call Anne Mayhew on [Click here to apply]
or email your CV to [Click here to apply]
* An enhanced DBS disclosure will be required for this role, the cost of which will be incurred by Dimensions.
* We welcome applications from everyone and value diversity in our workforce
* As Disability Confident Leaders , we guarantee to interview all disabled applicants who meet the minimum criteria for the vacancy - Dimensions has been awarded this symbol by Jobcentre Plus to recognise our commitment towards the employment, retention, training and career development of disabled employees
* As part of our commitment to making reasonable adjustments we can offer support to complete your application in one of our offices using assistive technology.
* We now have British Sign Language (BSL) translated videos for all of our recruitment communications.