£8.21 - £8.30 Per Hour
* Location:Derby, United Kingdom
* Listed on:October 25th, 2019
* Ends on:November 8th, 2019
Send to a friend
Support Worker - Full-time, Part-time and Relief
Dimensions is proud to be one of very few social care organisations that are members of the Great Places To Work programme 2019.
Are you looking for a career change and want to work in Care? Whether you have experience or not, we will help support you to reach your full potential by providing you with all the necessary training, guidance and support you need to complete your care certificate and further qualifications.Dimensions recruit against values and not previous experience.
We are looking for enthusiastic Support Workers to provide person-centred support in Derby and Heanor. They enjoy a variety of activities such as day trips, visiting local pubs, walking, shopping, meals out, foot ball and cricket. We support them with their health appointments, making nutritional meals and leading a healthy lifestyle. This role requires flexibility to work in either of the locations.
We have a range of shift patterns available including lates, waking nights, weekends and sleep-ins.
Drivers desirable but not essential. We are happy to offer Full Time and Relief hours for this position.
This is a rewarding role where you will be adding value and making people's lives better every day.
You will provide:
* Personal care and support with getting out and about
* Promoting independence and decision making
* Promoting social inclusion and positive engagement in the community
* Work together with the behaviour support team and the family to provide the best possible support
* In return, we offer you a range of benefits and rewards which can be found in the job description attached
Alongside our award winning benefits package, we give you the opportunity to:
* Obtain your Health Care Certificate.
* On successful passing of probation the opportunity to obtain your NVQ Level 2 in Health and Social Care
* Gain access on our Aspire Career Development programme.
If being a Support Worker sounds like you, we'd love to hear from you. The attached job description, person specification and additional information will provide you with lots of information on the role and Dimensions. To apply it couldn't be simpler - just click on the button below to complete the application process.
If you have any questions and would like to discuss the role in more detail, please call Ramya Giri on [Click here to apply]
. Alternatively, please send your CV to [Click here to apply]
* An enhanced DBS disclosure will be required for this role and if applicable an overseas DBS check, the cost of which will be incurred by Dimensions.
* We welcome applications from everyone and value diversity in our workforce
* As Disability Confident Leaders , we guarantee to interview all disabled applicants who meet the minimum criteria for the vacancy - Dimensions has been awarded this symbol by Jobcentre Plus to recognise our commitment towards the employment, retention, training and career development of disabled employees
* As part of our commitment to making reasonable adjustments we can offer support to complete your application in one of our offices using assistive technology.
* We now have British Sign Language (BSL) translated videos for all of our recruitment communications.
* Support Worker