* Flexible Hour
* Free Training
* Salary: £9.05
Search Healthcare are looking for a passionate and caring individual that is interested in working with one of the leading healthcare providers that specialise in sight loss and complex needs.
It really is a Support Worker career like no other! No working day is the same but you will be helping residents to live as independently as possible and engage in activities that are so often taken for granted.
More about the position:
* Providing personal, intellectual, social, emotional and physical support to participants.
* Supporting participants in accessing both community and leisure activities, and working with them in order to facilitate experiential learning opportunities.
* Supporting individuals to achieve their goals and aspirations through person centred planning.
* Administering medication.
* Full training will be provided before start date.
* Generous Holiday allowance.
* Put forward for your Health & Social Care Diploma (Optional).
* Generous Pension.
You don't need qualifications to apply! You just need to:
* Want to make a difference.
* To be calm under pressure as well as sociable, caring and supportive
* Work as part of a team to provide excellent person-centred support to our residents and their families
* Prioritise your workload effectively
* Work varied shifts on a rota basis (including the occasional sleep in)
Experience of working in a social care or residential environment is desirable but not essential.
If interested please apply or call Jack at Search for more information.
Search is an equal opportunities recruiter and we welcome applications from all suitably skilled or qualified applicants, regardless of their race, sex, disability, religion/beliefs, sexual orientation or age.