Do you have the skills and experience for our new role?
Newcross Healthcare are looking to recruit outstanding Support Workers in Shepton Mallet, Wells
and the surrounding areas, with experience of working with children and young adults who have learning disabilities and challenging behaviour.
- Providing support to our residents during the development of their daily living activities.
- Upholding our philosophy of care whilst promoting the independence of our service users.
- Build strong relationships with service users, family members and encourage new friendships.
With Newcross, you will be able to benefit from the flexibility of choosing your own hours, a variety of training programs and Flexi Pay, our 'same day pay' app feature.What you'll need to succeed:
- The right to live and work in the UK
- At least 3 months' previous care experience
- Certification in a practical Moving and Handling course in the last 12 months
- Have access to a smart device, with internet access to manage your rotas
Your new team:
- Access to your own vehicle is desirable, but not mandatory
You will be part of our Bath branch which is located in Southwest England and famous for its natural hot springs and author Jane Austen. Bath's Newcross branch provides qualified nurses and care workers to the wider Somerset region.The Role Advantages:
- Perks at Work, discounts at around 80 high street retailers!
- Salary of up to £15.29/hr including holiday pay
- Agreed mileage payments for most clients
- Free criminal record check (DBS) and uniform
- Access our exclusive training, broadening your clinical knowledge
- 24-hour clinical support through a dedicated central team
We've recently introduced video interviewing, as applicants are finding it more relaxing and more enjoyable. Rather than having to travel to an interview, you can talk to us from the comfort of your own home.Apply Now!
Submit your application and a member of our friendly recruitment team will give you a call.
If for any reason you cannot apply online, please call. Newcross Healthcare Solutions is committed to promoting equal opportunities for all.