Support Worker - Leith - Learning Disabilities - Permanent & Temporary positions available
Search Healthcare are currently recruiting Support Workers to join our expanding team within the Edinburgh area.
We are looking to recruit Support Workers on an agency basis to work in various private healthcare settings, supporting service users with mental health needs and learning / physical disabilities. This can include working in residential units, supported living homes and care homes all in various locations.
Candidates will have:
* A minimum of 6 months recent experience in a similar setting * A flexible approach towards accepting work
* An ability to travel to shifts (ideally by own transport) to the areas agreed during initial registration
* Ideally have SSSC registration
* Current PVG
What you will get:
* Full or part time hours - depending on your preference
* Weekly pay, without exception
* FREE PVG
* FREE training
* A dedicated consultant who will be your sole point of contact regarding work
You will be required to attend a registration interview in our Edinburgh city centre office.
Search is an equal opportunities recruiter and we welcome applications from all suitably skilled or qualified applicants, regardless of their race, sex, disability, religion/beliefs, sexual orientation or age.