£8.60 - £8.60 Per Hour
* Location:New Milton, United Kingdom
* Listed on:September 19th, 2019
* Ends on:October 3rd, 2019
Send to a friend
Support Worker - New Milton
Support Workers needed for waking nights in New Milton - Full time and Part Time (10pm - 7am).
We are looking for Waking Night Support Workers to support individuals in New Milton in a great location with fantastic benefits. You don't need experience as full training is provided however having experience with people who have profound learning disabilities is beneficial. We offer a great team environment and competitive pay rates. You will be friendly and approachable and support individuals to have a great life with excellent outcomes.
As a Support Worker you will support three gentlemen in their 50s and 60s throughout the night, ensuring the person/people you support are provided with the appropriate support when required, in line with the risk assessment and support plan, whilst also carrying out a number of key allocated tasks. This will include full support with personal care, checking at regular intervals throughout the night to ensure they are comfortable and if required, you will support and record the administering of medication, conduct house work and any additional duties as required.
No hoisting but wheeling and pushing of wheelchairs is involved.
Shift patterns - 10pm - 7am.
For further information, please contact Jo on [Click here to apply]
or Yvonne on [Click here to apply]
or please send your CV to [Click here to apply]
A full list of rewards can be found in the job description attached
* An enhanced DBS disclosure will be required for this role, the cost of which will be incurred by Dimensions.
* We welcome applications from everyone and value diversity in our workforce
* As disability confident leaders, we guarantee to interview all disabled applicants who meet the minimum criteria for the vacancy - Dimensions has been awarded this symbol by Jobcentre Plus to recognise our commitment towards the employment, retention, training and career development of disabled employees
* As part of our commitment to making reasonable adjustments we can offer support to complete your application in one of our offices using assistive technology.
* We now have British Sign Language (BSL) translated videos for all of our recruitment communications.
* Support Worker