Support Worker - No Experience Required!
¦ Job ID : 96626292
Support Worker - No experience required! job in Shrewsbury - Shropshire, West Midlands, UK / United Kingdom
Job Type : Permanent Search for Other Jobs
Email Job to a Friend
View Jobs for this Advertiser
Find Similar Jobs
Job Location : Shrewsbury (SY3) - Shropshire, West Midlands, United Kingdom
Job Salary : Up to £8.50 per hour
Main Industry : Health, Nursing & Social Services
Advertiser : Vetro Recruitment Ltd
Posted On : 24/10/2019
Job Description : Are you looking to start a career in the care sector? We are looking to appoint, enthusiastic and motivated individuals for Support Worker roles over 3 residential services who support adults with profound learning disabilities and Autism.
Associated behaviours may include complex behavioural needs, communication difficulties and epilepsy; the services focus on encouraging and developing basic life skills for the individuals they support.
* Location - Wem, Shropshire (SY4)
* Rate - GBP8.50p/hour
* Excellent work life balance with a 36 hour working weeek
* Permanent, full time position
* A full UK driving licence is preferable but not essential for this position
* No previous experience necessary as full induction and training will be offered, we are looking for individuals with positive values behaviours and attitudes.
Roles & Responsibilities
In your new role as Support Worker you will be providing care and support personalised to the people we support in line with their care plan. You will be working within a positive and friendly team to provide individual high quality person-centred care to individuals we support, supporting each to reach their optimum potential. Other responsibilities will include but are not excluded to:
* Engage with the people we support and follow their care plans
* Update care plans and risk assessments
* Use company processes to capture information and maintain individuals we support files
* Undertake identified goal-oriented activities and care for each individual
* Offer and present options to support and empower choice and independence
* Responsible for the capture of outcome information and data, on company documentation and processes
* Work in partnership with colleagues, appropriate family, friends, others significant to the individual and care professionals
* Ensure individuals are safeguarded by working within internal policies, medication management systems, staff handbook, all relevant external regulatory requirements (CQC, CSSIW, OFSTED etc.)
* Responsible for your own, People we support and site visitor health and safety (H&S)
* Engage with and follows individual care plans
* Promote best practice
* Provide a positive and professional outlook
Benefits you can enjoy
* Excellent pension scheme
* Paid annual leave
* Reward/recognition schemes
* Generous staff discount and benefits scheme
* Opportunity to progress and develop with an NVQ in Health and Social Care
for this position please get in touch with Alexandra on [Click here to apply]
or you can apply via this job ad.
At Vetro Recruitment, we have over 100 years experience helping people plan their career path, navigate the job market and find their ideal role. We pride ourselves on the service we offer our candidates. We will work alongside you at all stages of the job application process and help you identify, apply for and secure your ideal role. Whether you are looking for a permanent or temporary position we're here to help.
Vetro Recruitment acts as an employment business when supplying temporary staff and as an employment agency when introducing candidates for permanent employment with a client. Vetro Recruitment is an equal opportunities employer and decisions are made on merits alone.
Important : Never supply bank or financial information to job advertisers. If you see a vacancy and bank details or money are requested, email .
If you are encountering any technical problems in applying for this job, please .