We are currently seeking Support Workers working Flexible hours to join our Child and Adolescent Mental Health Service (CAMHS) at The Huntercombe Hospital Maidenhead, located approximately 4 miles from Slough & Maidenhead.
Huntercombe Hospital Maidenhead (a 60 bed Tier 4 CAMHS hospital for young people aged 12 -18 years with a range of mental health disorders including eating disorders and complex needs) are recruiting for experienced Support Workers on a permanent basis. This is a fantastic opportunity to join one of the leading CAMHS services in the UK on a full time basis.
On the hospital site there is a purpose-built 29 bed psychiatric intensive care service (PICU) for patients with severe mental Illness who require very specialist and intensive treatment. The 20 bed eating disorders service is housed separately in the original Manor House.
We’re looking for caring and committed individuals who want to work with a company that understands how important Support Workers are to our patients/ residents recovery.
Please take a look at our progressive and rewarding benefits package:
* Employee Assistance Programme (EAP)
* Maternity leave at 3 month’s full pay and 3 month’s half pay
* 2 week’s paid paternity leave
* Shared parental leave, matching the maternity leave benefit
* A thorough Induction Programme tailored to the hospital where you will be working
* Clear pay structure, with competitive rates
* Generous annual leave allowance
* Sick pay of 4 weeks full pay and 4 weeks half pay
* The opportunity to participate in a company contributory pension scheme with up to 3% matching contributions
* Death in service benefit equivalent to 2 x salary
* A range of staff discounts
* Opportunity to train to become a nurse through our 'grow our own' nurses programme
We welcome applications from everyone irrespective of ethnic origin, gender, age, gender identity, sexual orientation, religion, marital status, disability or social background. This is a great opportunity for someone to make a difference.
To learn more about The Huntercombe Group, please visit our website or apply today
An enhanced DBS (England) or PVG/Disclosure Scotland (Scotland) Disclosure will be required for all successful applicants. Costs will be met by the Company.
If you like what you have read, are dynamic, forward thinking and keen to learn, with a confident ‘CAN DO’ approach in all you do, please click Apply now
Medication Therapy Management