Are you tired of working for care companies that don't care? Are you passionate about care and determined to make a difference? If so JLKare is the company for you. We are a family-orientated care company dedicated to providing the best possible care&support to those that we support including our staff.
All of our staff have a voice and contribute to providing quality care. Here at JLKare, we have an open-door policy where every member of staff knows that their opinion is valued. All Directors work alongside staff and maintain being visual in their own company. Our feedback from clients and families is second to none.
So here are 3 reasons why you should join as a Support Worker:
1) Leading salaries - we offer our Support Workers a salary starting at £9.50 per hour, care is an important role that deserves to be rewarded!
2) Happy staff - there is a reason why our Support Workers are loyal and stay with us - we value and respect all of our staff
3) Flexibility - we provide part-time and full-time work, we understand that everyone’s needs are different
We provide anything between 2 - 24 hour support to clients who have additional needs for example Autism, learning disabilities, ADHD and Tourettes syndrome to live an independent and meaningful life.
Perks and benefits of being a Support Worker:
- Part-time&Full time contract available
- Early, late&night shifts are available
- Paid training including RQF level 2/3 in Health and Social Care
- Monthly rotas
- Staff bonuses
- Birthday off every year
- Continual professional development
- Staff pension scheme
- Comfortable uniform
Responsibilities and Duties
- Support accessing the community
- Supporting with finance management
- Managing medication
- Accessing employment, sports, and social activities
If you would like to join a team that has strong family values, a commitment to its staff, and the people we support then click apply today and our friendly recruitment team will be in touch.