Support worker vacancy
Start your career with us today!
We are excited to announce an amazing opportunity to join a brand-new support team in Rochford Essex, supporting three adults as they move in and turn their house in to a home.
£10.56 per hour
Various contracts available with excellent benefits and referral bonus.
We are passionate about supporting people with a learning disability to live as independently as possible.
We can assure you that no two days will be the same in this role, as the people we will be supporting love having lots of fun! They enjoy shopping, going to restaurants, bowling, trampolining, football, baking, and being involved with animals.
When at home, you will be supporting with budgeting, cooking, cleaning, household tasks, Supporting and encouraging them to find opportunities in education, employment, and leisure, and enabling them to take part in these opportunities and supporting them with their day-to-day travel arrangements and holidays as required.
We provide support during the week, at weekends and on bank holidays and are looking for people who can be as flexible as possible to work a range of shifts.
Our sector-leading package of colleague benefits really builds up. Your benefits can be worth up to £1,220 per year.
- Competitive salary
- 30 days annual leave entitlement (including bank holidays), rising to 35 days.
- Pensions, including a money purchase scheme with employee and employer contributions.
- A generous sick pay scheme.
- The opportunity of flexible working.
- 10% enhancement for working overtime.
- Sleep-in payments of £45.00
- Paid training with financial bonuses for completion of awards and diplomas.
How do I apply?
- Click "Apply Now" to complete a short application - we look forward to hearing from you!
Other important information:
- Applications are reviewed upon receipt and interviews will take place until the positions are filled
- An enhanced DBS disclosure will be required for this role, the cost of which will be incurred by Dimensions.
- We welcome applications from everyone with the right to work in the UK and value diversity in our workforce
- As disability confident leaders, we guarantee to interview all disabled applicants who meet the minimum criteria for the vacancy
- As part of our commitment to making reasonable adjustments we can offer support to complete your application. Please contact the Resourcing Consultant Team on 03003039150 if you require adjustments
- British Sign Language (BSL) translated videos are available for all of our recruitment communications
- Financial Management
- Social Work
- Learning Disabilities