New Support Worker opportunities - Apply Today!
Full time and Part Time Permanent Positions available
Shift patterns include early, late, weekend, night and Bank Holiday shifts
Flexible on Driver Requirement
We are recruiting for our Supported living service in Clacton. we support service users with varying degrees of learning disabilities and Autism.
Voyage Care is a leader in health care and support services for individuals throughout the UK. Across our services we support people to do various activities such as bowling, going to the cinema and on days out to the coast - so it might not feel much like work! A big part of your role will be supporting people to do their favourite things and try new activities and lead a fulfilling life as possible
Your duties will include:
- Helping the people we support to learn new skills.
- Assisting with day to day living tasks.
- Ensuring the people we support are encouraged to reach their full potential.
- Supporting our clients to live as independently as possible.
- Providing personal care.
- Moving and handling needs
- Support with medication and complex clinical needs.
- Support to access activities and socialise with others.
We offer a great range of benefits which include: -1. Paid DBS & Holidays
- Salary scale /progression if you want it
- Life insurance & Pension Scheme
- Cycle to work scheme
- Retail rewards & savings
- Long service awards
- * Refer a Friend Scheme of £500 - £2000 - T&C's Apply*
- Clinical Works
- Well Being And Personal Care
- Health Care
- Social Work