*£500 WELCOME BONUS*
Join Voyage Care as a Support Worker for a job that really means something, providing people with the gift of a life well lived.
As a Support Worker at 1 Church Road in Bridgwater, you will work with individuals who have varying degrees of physical and learning disabilities, autism and complex needs. We pride ourselves in promoting independence and supporting people to lead as fulfilling a life as possible.
We are looking for a Support Worker to join our established and friendly team based at 1 Church Road on a full time or part time basis, experience isnt essential as full training is provided.
The individuals we support at this service enjoy a lot of community access, so confidence in lone working is essential. However you'll recieve full person-specific training to provide exceptional care and support for people we support.
*£500 WELCOME BONUS*
As well as a rewarding job, we're offering all new starters a welcome bonus of £500*
- Paid DBS* & Annual Leave
- Free external counselling support & advice service available 24/7
- Paid Training & Inductions
- Fully funded nationally recognised qualifications such as level 3 in Health & Social Care
- Pension scheme & Life insurance policy
- Employee discount app - discounts at leading retail stores
- Blue Light Card - recognised discount card for hundreds of hight street retailers, restaurants etc
- Long service awards - reward scheme of working with us
- Refer a friend - recieve £500 or refer 3 friends & recieve £2000 (Terms and conditions apply)
We are committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of the people we support. All successful candidates will be subject to an Enhanced DBS/PVG check and Regulated Activity which will include a check against the Barred adult list.
Should your employment with Voyage Care terminate for any reason within the first 3 months of your employment start date, the full cost of the DBS will be repayable back to us. Deducted from your final salary.
COVID19 safety is important to us all, we support our staff and the people we support to stay safe by wearing correct PPE, including Type IIR Fluid Resistant Surgical Masks (FRSM), aprons and gloves at all times. We have a an-house team that ensures that all of our services have plenty of PPE at all times. All care and support is carried out following the latest Government guidance. Our aim is to keep you and the people we support safe.
- Hardworking And Dedicated
- Learning Disabilities
- Self Motivation
- Social Work