Service Care Solutions are working with London Borough of Hillingdon and are looking for a Care Assistant to work in Swan House, a residential home working with the elderly. This role is to work covering a variety of shifts including AM, PM, Waking Nights and Sleep ins.
The exciting opportunity within Swan House will include
• Assisting residents with personal care activities such as washing, personal hygiene, dressing and assisting with meals.
• Generally promoting the resident's independence, choice, dignity and respect by delivering the very best standards of care.
They are looking for the candidate to have:
•Experience or a desire to work with Adults within a residential setting
•Happy to work in a team player, yet be able to work alone when called upon
•Satisfactory Policy Check and check against the PoVA list
• A DBS from within the last 12 months
• Applications are invited from those with a care background.
• We will need 2 references
• A Car driver is beneficial but not essential
• Opportunity to work for a prestigious organisation
• Excellent career progression opportunities
• Competitive rates of pay
• Full further training programs will be provided
Working with Service Care Solutions comes with many benefits, including:
• Excellent rates of pay
• Payroll service twice a week
• A contractor Loyalty scheme with various bonuses offered
• Free registration and Free DBS
•If you are interested in the role, or know of anyone who may be, please contact Josh at Service Care Solutions on [Click here to apply] or email [ Email address blocked ] .
Service Care Solutions also offers a £250 referral bonus! So if you know of anyone who would be perfect for this position and they are placed into work, you will receive £250 for the referral once their probationary period has been completed!