Do you want to help change lives and help vulnerable adults?
We are currently recruiting for Support Workers who are passionate about helping vulnerable people. This is a temporary role where shifts are booked according to your availability - this could be a part-time or full-time role.
This position can offer a mixture of shifts (earlies, lates & nights). This lovely service is based in Hounslow ( West London ) within an easily accessible area due to the great bus and tube links. You will be caring for adults with learning and/or physical disabilities and mental health issues.
The hourly rate is between £9.00 - £10.00 per hour depending on experience and shift worked.
* One to one contact with a personal consultant
* Good team and management support
* Holiday pay
* Flexible working hours
Your responsibilities will include:
* Supporting with daily needs (feeding, dressing, etc.)
* Contribute to the smooth running and creation of a good atmosphere within the best interests of the service users
* Maintain a high level of motivation and productivity
* Provide supervision and attention to residents through direct care as required
* Ensure rooms are kept clean and tidy
* Build and maintain good relationships with the service users and other members of staff whilst maintaining high levels of professionalism
* Do everything possible to uphold a safe, clean environment for residents
* Learn about service user's individual needs and requirements
* Willing to do personal care and enthusiastic, positive attitude
* Willing to do all mandatory training
To apply for this exciting job opportunity send your updated CV and call Dorota on [Click here to apply] or apply via this advert!
Randstad Care acts as an employment business when supplying temporary staff and as an employment agency when introducing candidates for permanent employment with a client. Randstad Care is an equal opportunities employer and decisions are made on merits alone.
Did you know that Randstad Care have been awarded a place on the National Clinical Staffing Framework for the NHS? This means we will be able to bring you more opportunities within nursing & midwifery and clinical staffing.